Ken has over 20 years of bodybuilding experience and is one of the most influential, top-notch contest preparation coaches in Hong Kong. Your time won’t be wasted with his unique results-based training principles. If you are looking for serious training and shocking transformation, Ken is definitely the coach you are dreaming of.
He is one of the few coaches who is a registered nutritionist from the United Kingdom and obtained a diploma in personal training, ISI functional medicine, and ISI transformation.
Ken has triumphed a number of international competitions, ranging from Champion from Mr Olympia amateur in Las Vegas 2019, IFBB Pro qualifier in 2020, and HKFBF Overall Champion in 2015.
Iron is an active men’s physique competitor in Hong Kong who has trained in men’s physique since 2019. He hopes to help people achieve their fitness goals in the right way. In 2020, he achieved the highest title in Hong Kong – Aesthetics Physique Overall Champion. Iron believes that attitude and persistence are most important to success.
- NBFA Personal Trainer
- HK Stretching Exercise Association - Myofascial release (Level 1)
- HK Stretching Exercise Association - Myofascial manual techniques (Level 2)
- CPR & AED Certificates
- 2019 Global classes M program Championship men’s physique novice - Top 6
- 2019 Global classes M program Championship men’s physique junior - Top 6
- 2020 Global classes M program Championship men’s physique junior - 2nd place
- 2020 Global classes M program Championship Aesthetics physique Overall Champion
Train with Iron: Men’s physique, Aesthetics physique, Weight Loss / Gain, Weight training, Muscle Training, Fat & Weight Control, Myofascial manual techniques
Sophia is a natural bikini athlete. She joined 4 times bikini competitions in 2019 in Mr Olympia in Japan, IFBB professional league pro qualifier in Taiwan, Global classic, HKFBF in Hong Kong. She was crowned with first in her group in Taiwan.
She tailors her programmes for her clients based on their goals— be it striving for a better work-life balance or alleviating chronic back pain; having a transformation within a few months or training for the bikini competition. She treats her students wholeheartedly, shares her experience with them passionately and caters to each of their needs individually by varying their programs and diets weekly to fit their lifestyles.
- Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Certificate (AASFP)
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate (AASFP)
- CPR Certificate (HK Red Cross)
- Gorilla Strong Level 1 Kettlebell coach
- Ergon IASTM Technique International Diploma
- 2019 Global Classic Bikini Novice - 3rd place
- 2019 HKFBF Bikini - 2nd place
- 2019 Mr. Olympia Japan Bikini Novice - 3rd place
- 2019 IFBB Pro League Qualifier Bikini - 1st place
Train with Sophia: Body-building bikini competition, Metabolic specialist (weight gain/loss), Strongman / strength sport, Pro stretch recovery, Prehab and post injured.
King, interested in fitness and football, began practising football when he was 14 and became a young football trainer. He noticed that many athletes at school got injured easily while lifting weights because of the lack of instruction by normal school coaches. The proper guide of exercises was not correctly mentioned.
He started to study anatomy and physiology after high school, aiming to help people to train properly and safely.
Now he has become a personal trainer and leads his clients to achieve their goals with positive results, by combining his professional knowledge in anatomy, biomechanics, physiology, and nutrition.
- B.S. (Hons) Sports and Recreation Management, The Technological and Higher Education Institute
- Lingnan University of Higher Diploma in Fitness Training and Management
- PFA Personal Fitness Trainer (II) Certification
- CPR & AED in St.John Ambulance
- Ving Tsun House Martial Arts Association -The First Duan in the Duan Wei of Chinese Wushu
Train with King: Bodybuilding, Fat loss & Weight Management, Sport Massage, Sports Coaching.