Ken has over 20 years of bodybuilding experience and is one of the most influential, top-notch contest preparation coaches in Hong Kong. Your time won’t be wasted with his unique results-based training principles. If you are looking for serious training and shocking transformation, Ken is definitely the coach you are dreaming of.
He is one of the few coaches who is a registered nutritionist from the United Kingdom and obtained a diploma in personal training, ISI functional medicine, and ISI transformation.
Ken has triumphed a number of international competitions, ranging from Champion from Mr Olympia amateur in Las Vegas 2019, IFBB Pro qualifier in 2020, and HKFBF Overall Champion in 2015.
Iron is an active men’s physique competitor in Hong Kong who has trained in men’s physique since 2019. He hopes to help people achieve their fitness goals in the right way. In 2020, he achieved the highest title in Hong Kong – Aesthetics Physique Overall Champion. Iron believes that attitude and persistence are most important to success.
- NBFA Personal Trainer
- HK Stretching Exercise Association - Myofascial release (Level 1)
- HK Stretching Exercise Association - Myofascial manual techniques (Level 2)
- CPR & AED Certificates
- 2019 Global classes M program Championship men’s physique novice - Top 6
- 2019 Global classes M program Championship men’s physique junior - Top 6
- 2020 Global classes M program Championship men’s physique junior - 2nd place
- 2020 Global classes M program Championship Aesthetics physique Overall Champion
Train with Iron: Men’s physique, Aesthetics physique, Weight Loss / Gain, Weight training, Muscle Training, Fat & Weight Control, Myofascial manual techniques